It has now been nearly a near since I decided to give sewing a go and thought that starting a Etsy shop would be a great idea. I am the first to admit that I have a tendency to jump in head first and get carried away, but I really tried to take my time with this project and do it properly.
So, what have I managed to do so far?
- I have starting selling my dice bags in a local gaming café ‘Sugar and Dice‘.
- I am moving into selling dice after getting a wholesale account.
And of course I have sold a nice amount of dice bags across my different store front so far, with plenty of stock stacked around the house! Which leads me onto looking at the year ahead: what would I like to achieve?
- There are two other gaming cafés in Liverpool I would like to establish contact with.
- I want to move into dice making!
- I want to double my followers on Instagram and Facebook by the end of the year, through more creative photography of dice and RPG related posts.
So, having said all that, an invitation to everyone who has made it all the way to the end of my first blog post. Now that you have read my new years resolution, please help keep me on track!
All my love, Michael.